Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, but received a sample for review purposes. All opinions expressed are based on my own personal experience.
Change hasn’t been easy, but I’m navigating my way through this “new normal” with the endless support of friends and family. So before we talk about these beautiful crepes, I want to say thank you to my family, along with friends—new and old—for their love and well-wishes. With that out of the way, say hello to Raspberry-Rosé Crepes with White Chocolate Sauce. Pair this stunning dish with the Mother’s Day Gift Pack by Tabled and you’ll have one happy mother, just in time for Mother’s Day.
Tabled is a new online shop that packages and ships handmade tabletop accessories, including serve ware, barware and linens, for life’s big and small at-home entertaining occasions. It’s the brainchild of my former PR colleague, Mel Dohmen. Mel founded the shop this past spring while traveling the lower 48 states with her uber-talented partner, Carson, and their devastatingly handsome golden doodle, Costello, in a renovated 1968 travel trailer. (Catch their episode of Tiny House Hunters, for more details on that part of her story.)
Tabled features designer collections lovingly curated for every occasion, including Memorial Day picnics, birthdays, anniversaries, the Olympics and a dozen other seasonally based occurrences. I am in love with the whimsy and sophistication of Tabled’s inspired products. They encourage you to take the time to set the table and enjoy what really matters—great company and delicious food. I’m partnering with Tabled to give away one Mother’s Day Gift Pack, valued at $53, so be sure to scroll down to the bottom to discover all the ways to enter.
Raspberry-Rosé Crepes with White Chocolate Sauce are an elegant brunch (or dessert) for any occasion – but especially timely for Mother’s Day. A sweet-tart raspberry Rosé sauce of slow cooked raspberries, dry rosé wine and turbinado sugar is stuffed into simple crepes with fresh raspberries, and finished with a drizzle of vanilla-flecked white chocolate sauce. Raspberry Rosé Crepes are an indulgent way to let your mother—or your favorite loved one—know how much you appreciate them.
Tabled has graciously offered to give away one Mother’s Day Gift Pack to one lucky LB reader. Valued at $53, this would be an awesome gift for that special mom in your life. To enter, please follow Tabled and Lexi Bites on the following social channels. This giveaway is open to residents of the continental U.S., over 18. It ends Thursday, May 6 at 11:59 p.m.
Tabled’s Mother’s Day Gift Pack includes:
- 1 hand-woven wool and cotton “mug rug” – a.k.a. the cutest coaster ever
- 1 screen-printed coral napkin/tea towel
- 1 hand-painted black and white canvas placemat
- 1 Yo Momma letter press card
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now through Sunday, May 1, everything in Tabled’s online shop is 20% off! Use code MOMS20 at checkout. Check out all of Tabled’s inspired collections at ShopTabled.com and be sure to connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.
- 1 cup flour
- 1¼ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Pinch of salt
- Raspberry Sauce
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1½ cups rosé wine
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- Pinch of salt
- White Chocolate Sauce
- 1 (3.5 oz) bar white chocolate
- ¼ cup milk or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Pinch of salt
- Make the batter by combining all ingredients in a blender. Pulse until combined and then allow batter to mix for about 30 seconds. Allow to rest at least 1 hour, up to overnight, in the refrigerator.
- While the crepe batter rests, make the raspberry sauce. Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat until boiling, then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer about 30-45 minutes, until mixture is thickened. Stir occasionally, crushing berries with the back of your spoon. Allow to cool slightly and strain if desired.
- For chocolate sauce, chop chocolate and place in a small bowl. Heat melt or cream in a small sauce pan, until warm. Pour warm milk over chocolate, add butter, and allow to sit about 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Stir until smooth. To reheat chocolate sauce, reheat gently in a sauce pan over low heat, or in the microwave on 50% power, stirring every 20 seconds or until warm.
- To make crepes, heat a small nonstick frying pan or crepe pan over medium-low to medium heat. Add a small bit of butter. Pour ¼ cup batter into the pan and swirl in an even layer. Cook until surface appears dry and small bubbles form. Using a spatula or offset metal spatula, gently loosen crepe and flip. Cook an additional 10-20 seconds.
- To serve, stuff crepes with raspberry sauce, then roll or fold and drizzle with chocolate sauce.